So you want to start with H-FME(C)A - Failure Mode and Effects (and
I suppose you're a little bit dazzled and don't know how to start.
How to get started?
1. Browse to the section Guides and Introductions,
there you'll get an idea about what FMEA is all about.
2. Do a search on the site using your specific
technology, application or activity sector, maybe you'll find some papers
describing FMEA for your application.
3. Go to our Handbook section and print one
of the manuals. NON-English FMEA docs and presentations can be found
4. Go to the Books section and get
yourselves an FMEA book.
5. Use our discussion group for very specific
or general FMEA questions.
And above all, take a deep breath and go for it ...
FMEA Info Centre